Devine Websites Help with Google Apps
Help for your Google Apps account.
Welcome you to your new email account!
With gigabytes of storage space at your disposal, you are now ready to communicate and collaborate with co-workers, business partners, and customers alike.
Your account has a number of great features that will help you better organize and share information, including:
- Built-in chat. You can instant message your co-workers or partners within the email interface.
- Get mail on your Mobile Phone.
- Import your contacts. Import your address book from Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, Hotmail and others.
- POP3 access. Download your email messages to a mail client, like Apple Mail, Outlook, Entourage, Thunderbird, etc.
POP Client Set help & for IMAP Set help
- Migrate email, contacts and calendar data from Microsoft Outlook profiles and PST files to Google Apps.
Use the Google Apps Migration Tool for Microsoft Outlook - http://tools.google.com/dlpage/outlookmigration
- Quick links to other applications. Click the 'Calendar' or 'Documents' links in the upper left corner, and gain direct access to those products without signing in again.
Email Video Overview - http://services.google.com/apps/resources/overviews_breeze/Mail/index.html
Google Apps Help Center - http://www.google.com/support/a/users
Last, but not least, we recommend you bookmark the following page(s) for easy access:
Just change yourdomain.co.nz to whatever your domain may be...
Links to domain services:
- Email - http://mail.yourdomain.co.nz
- Calendar -http://calendar.yourdomain.co.nz
- Docs - http://docs.yourdomain.co.nz
Google Apps desktop features
Allow users to install Microsoft Windows desktop access points to Google Docs, Calendar and Gmail that are pre-configured to work with accounts on your domain. These apps launch in a streamlined Google Chrome browser window. This update also allows users to set Gmail as their default email program.
Download these features for yourself or share this link with your users: Just change yourdomain.co.nz to whatever your domain may be...
User email uploads
Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook
Now you can migrate email, contacts and calendar data from Microsoft Outlook profiles and PST files to Google Apps.
More information can be found at http://code.google.com/p/google-email-uploader/. Download it: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/email_uploader.html
Resources for end users
Learning to use Gmail, Calendar, and your other new apps is key to being successful with Google Apps. To do this, go to the Google Apps Learning Center: learn.googleapps.com
- Getting started guides
- Short training videos
- Switch guides from Outlook, Lotus Notes
- Administrative assistant guides
- News flashes on feature updates
- Tips and tricks
Visit End User Help Centers for solutions to common questions
Each service in Google Apps has a comprehensive help center (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Google Apps - http://googleappsposts.blogspot.com
- GMail - http://gmailblog.blogspot.com
- Google Docs - http://googledocs.blogspot.com
Google Apps YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/googleapps
We hope you enjoy your Google Apps email account!